CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sport carnival




On Thursday we had our sport carnival. It was fun, exciting and enjoyable. The thing i liked most about the sport carnival is that we were always doing something, which meant we couldn't get board. I really liked the fun relays where you had to bounce on a ball, hold a small ball between your legs and for the last relay do an egg and spoon race. I came 3 in the two hundred metre sprint and fourth in the 100m sprint. The activities were Tabloid one which was when you had to jump skip and run at different times, 100m sprints,sprint spectator, Treads, 200m sprints, Ball games and Relays. The house colours are Red winning First place, Gold winning second place and blue coming third ,i am in Gold. All the teams and everyone tried there best and had a great time. I really enjoyed the day.

0 comments: